Friday, January 29, 2010

Up the rope!

Tonight was my first time the whole way up the rope! Hollah!!!!

In hindsight, I wish I had asked someone to take a video with my iPod. :)

Also just before the WOD I got 6 kipping pullups in a row! Woot!

It was an exciting night. I love the first day back after a rest day. I feel all fresh and wonderful and excited.

--
WOD:
Complete the following for time:
3 rope legless ascents
400m run
25 ring dips
400m run
50 squats
400m run
60 push ups
400m run

Results:  27:32

--
Obviously I used my feet on the rope climb. They made me so nervous that my heart was racing super-fast, and I had to take a lot of rest time between them.

Ring dips I did with the skinny band. Turns out I'm going deeper than I need to, so I need to work on that.

For pushups, I did them all on my feet, though by the end I had to do them 2 at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment