Saturday, November 21, 2009

Garage gym

We both needed to PT really badly, so we did a simple workout in the garage.

WOD: For time, 10-9-8 . . . 3-2-1-2-3 . . . 8-9-10
  • Squats
  • Pushups
  • Situps
Results: 18: 26

My shoulder felt fine... Which is so frustrating. It gets to hurting so badly when I'm laying down, or moving my chin to my chest, yet I did that whole workout without feeling so much as a twinge. Well, until I lay down flat on the mat to do my stretches, then it was killing me.

I'm starting to think it's a freaking internal injury or something! WTF?

Since rest hasn't made it go away, fuck it, I'm done resting, I'm just going to do a run and pushups tomorrow, and then Monday it's back to regularly scheduled CrossFit. Though I may lay off the kipping pullups and go back to working on deadhangs with the blue band. Next goal is deadhangs with the white band, and then of course deadhangs without any bands. Then I'll start thinking about working on the kip again.

--
Husbeetle did a slight variation on what I did.

For time, 10 to 1 to 10 of:
  • pullups
  • pushups
  • squats
  • knees to elbows

No comments:

Post a Comment