Complete 4 rounds:Results: 25#, 27.5#, 30#, 32.5#
Each round consists of 6 cycles of the following:
DB Hang Power Clean
DB Front Squat
DB Push Press
DB Lunge RT
DB Lunge LT
*Do not set the weight down during the 6 times through the cycle.
*Rest as needed between rounds.
*Go up in weight each round to perform the heaviest round possible.
Our CF gym is inside a "globogym", so that's why I had access to weird dumbbell weights.
I probably could've pushed the weight a bit more, but honestly it's Saturday and I just didn't feel like it. :-D
And we also ran the mile to and from the gym. :)
Choosing the right dumbbell weight is important for safe and effective beginner workouts. If you are wondering what weight dumbbells should I use male kg beginner, the ideal starting weight depends on your strength and exercise. For women, what weight dumbbells should I use female kg beginner also varies by fitness level and movement. Generally, beginners may start with lighter weights and increase gradually. How many kg dumbbells for beginners can range from 2–5 kg for many exercises. If you ask, is 3kg dumbbells good for beginners, they can be suitable for curls, raises and other controlled movements. Overall, how many kg dumbbell for beginners depends on proper form and individual ability.
ReplyDelete