Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Row, row, row

WOD:
3 minute row, all out effort
Rest 3 minutes
2 minute row, all out effort
Rest 2 minutes
1 minute row, all out effort

Track meters rowed in each round,
score is total meters rowed.
Results:  732 + 499 + 261 = 1492

I came in first for all the women, and next-to-last for the guys.

I know I could've done more with my 2 minute row. When I realized I was hardly going to get 500, I was pissed! I don't know what I was thinking! I remember watching my split, which was hovering just above 2:00, and thinking, "that's good". But it wasn't! I should've been able to get over 500 in 2 minutes.

During the first round, I think I rowed my fastest 500 ever for me, I really smoked it. During the 3rd minute my pace started going up near 2:10, which kinda sucked. Need to keep that shit consistently down around 2:00.

I know I really went "all out" on the last round, the 1 minute. I think it's because mentally I knew it would fly by, and I really wanted to do better than I did in round 2.

Did 15 double unders in a row after the WOD, as part of the DU practice we did as a cool down. Woot! Also did a set of 10 and a set of 9. Getting there, slowly but surely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment