Friday, February 12, 2010

18 minutes

Interesting WOD today, I liked the format. Would be interesting to change up the intervals and the movements.
For total reps:
10 min of handstand push ups
5 min of squats
2 min of pull ups
1 min of push ups
Results: 200 (HSPU - 43, squats - 128, pullups - 10, pushups - 19)

Did the HSPU in the harness on the pullup bar. Wasn't really aiming for a certain number, so I guess 43 was good. Sometimes I feel strong with them, and sometimes I feel shaky. I need to nail down exactly how I should be positioning my hands, head, core/back and legs.

Squats were decent.

I was very pissed about my number of pullups... 10??? WTF? I'm glad I can do them without a band now, but I still have a long way to go...

After feeling so frustrated over pullups, I think that affected my number of pushups. I didn't even do 10 unbroken, which is lame.

Time to shower and hit the road. I'm off to visit my sis this weekend. Hopefully gonna hit up Ultimate CF or maybe try out CrossFit Charlotte, depending on how crappy the weather gets Saturday and Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun workout. If you're like me, the pull ups come and go. Some days they feel great, some days they're the hardest thing in the world!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete