Wednesday, February 22, 2012

At home WOD

Tonight I did a quick WOD at home. I thought it would be fair to put myself through the little triplet that I put together for a class at the gym last night. I'm working at the functional fitness gym on base now. :)

2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
kettlebell goblet squats
kettlebell 2-handed swings
walk-outs*

Time: somewhere between 10 and 15 minutes, didn't time it specifically

*Walk-outs are essentially an "inchworm in place". Start from standing, put your hands on the ground in front of you, and walk out to a plank position. At this point, you can do an optional pushup. Then walk your hands back to your feet, and pull your upper body back up into a standing position. That's one rep.

For this workout, I did pushups on odd reps of the walk-outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment