Monday, February 20, 2012

Yoga

Missed my window to go to the gym for a WOD on my own, so I did an hour of yoga at home instead.

If you're looking for some decent power vinyasa flow classes to do at home, check out this podcast: Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga with Kinndli. I've done the "Hour of Power" class from 1/7/09 several times, and I love it. I really like the 60 minutes when I'm on my own, rather than 90 minutes.

Still very sore quads today from Saturday's WOD, shoulders are feeling less "crunchy".

--
Sunday night my husband and I filmed submissions for a max chin-up challenge issued by one of my fav fitness peeps on Facebook, Jen Sinkler. Sorry for the sideways video. :)

Husband did 33. Yes, he's a total freakin' beast.

I did 5. Sounds so measly next to 33, but I'm still proud of it. Next goal is 7 consecutive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment